Preorder today and receive
over $100 of FREE
Growing Young materials
Already Preordered? We have presents for you.
- Growing Young Stories: our 28-page eBook of inspiration
- An exclusive VIP webinar with the authors
- A 12-day prayer journey delivered to your email
- How to Talk to Any Young Person: an 18-page conversation guide
- The Growing Young audiobook
- A digital copy of Right Click, our latest book on technology
- A bundle of Growing Young desktop and smartphone wallpapers
- A StatSheet featuring Growing Young research and discoveries
Virginia Ward, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary
All churches grow old … but strategic churches are growing young
Kara Powell is the executive director of the Fuller Youth Institute and a faculty member at Fuller Theological Seminary. Named by Christianity Today as one of “50 Women to Watch,” Kara is the author or coauthor of several books, including Sticky Faith, and a regular speaker at national leadership and youth ministry conferences across the country.
Jake Mulder is the Director of Strategic Initiatives at the Fuller Youth Institute. He has worked in a variety of ministry and professional roles, including as a youth pastor in the Reformed Church of America, ministry director with Youth for Christ, and missionary with Youth With A Mission (YWAM) in Europe and Asia.
Brad Griffin is associate director of the Fuller Youth Institute. A speaker, blogger, and youth pastor, Brad is the coauthor of several Sticky Faith resources, as well as Can I Ask That? 8 Hard Questions about God and Faith. He speaks nationally at churches, denominational training events, and youth ministry conferences.
Fuller Youth Institute
Research into Resources
Unleash the passion of young people in your church.
John Ortberg, senior pastor of Menlo Church, author of All The Places To Go
Eugene Cho, pastor of Quest Church, author of Overrated